What is an ignition interlock?:
Simply put, an Ignition Interlock Device is a breathalyzer for your vehicle. It requires you to submit a breath sample into the Ignition Interlock Device before starting your car and helps you to drive safely by not allowing your vehicle to start if you are under the influence of alcohol.
The unit is made up of two basic components
- A handheld unit in which the breath sample is submitted into.
- A relay connecting to your vehicle's ignition system.
- All activity is stored in the device and sent to your monitoring department (court, DMV, probation officer, etc.).
- With real-time reporting capabilities, Intoxalock is able to upload data immediately to our Log Reporter website.
- Some states require the information to be made available immediately, while others require the data to be sent monthly.
- Camera/GPS devices available.
Monthly Calibrations available at all PPS locations upon appointment.
TAM DEVICE COMING SOON- PATENT APPROVED
HANDS FREE TOTAL AWARENESS MONITORING
ALCOHOL, HEART-RATE, GPS, AND CAMERA DEVICE MONITORED FROM STEERING WHEEL AND OR HANDLE BARS.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON: TAMDEVICESLLP.NET CHECK IT OUT!
Click here to get started, and have an Intoxalock representative contact you today!